KJ-52 Triple Pack 3CD (Collaborations,It's Pronounced,Behind the Musik)
Factory Sealed. Comes in Digipak.
01. Leave a Message (intro.)
02. Do That
03. The Choice Is Yours (Featuring John Reuben)
04. Rise Up (Featuring Rob Beckley Of Pillar And Trevor Of Thousand Foot Krutch)
05. Dear Slim
06. Nursery Rhymes (Featuring Playdough)
07. Sonshine (Featuring Nirva Dorsaint)
08. Wait For You (Featuring Nirva Dorsaint)
09. Revenge Of The Nerds (Featuring Pigeon John)
10. 5TH Element
11. Industry (Spoken Word Interlude)
12. Why (Featuring Mars Ill)
13. 47 Emcees (Interlude)
14. ABC's and 1,2,3's (Featuring Billy Puddles)
15. Where Were You (Featuring Golden Child)
16. Operator (Outro)
01. Welcome To Five Two's
02. KJ Five Two
03. Whoop Whoop
04. Dear Slim Pt. 2
05. So In Love With You
06. Cartooon Network
07. Rock On (Featuring Rob Beckley Of Pillar)
08. Back In the Day
09. Can I Speak With A Manager? (Interlude) / Hidden Track: Ya Bref Stank
10. 47 Pop Stars
11. Pick Yourself Up (Featuring Donnie)
12. Don't Go
13. Check Yourself
14. Infomercial (Interlude)
15. #1 Fan (Featuring Jubilee)
16. I Feel So Good
17. I'm Guilty
18. Outro / Hidden Track: Gimme Dat
01. Dad: "That's How You Got Your Name"
03. Are You Real?
04. Rock With It
06. Behind The Musik
07. Mom: "Sitting In The Puddle"
08. Thank You
10. Right Here
11. Video Games
12. Plain White Rapper
13. Dad: "Ybor City"
14. Things I Like
15. Life After Death
16. Never Look Away
17. For The Ladies
18. Mom: "I Wanted To Call You Sky"
19. I Can Call On You
20. Cry No More
22. He Is All
23. Dad: "It Was God Working In Your Life"
Collaboration (2002)Dove Award winner KJ-52 is definitely no stranger to the Christian music scene market or to more attentive hip-hop fans across the USA! KJ-52's creatively subversive East Coast style has been an underground phenomenon throughout the 90s and continued to bring it to the table in 2002. Collaborations featured collaborations with members of Grits, as well as ill harmonics, John Reuben, Pigeon John of LA Symphony, and the lead singers from Pillar and Thousand Foot Krutch.
KJ-52's tells us this album features relevant music for today's music listeners and makes sure to focus on the fact that "Christ is the main focus of this album and that with Him all things are possible."
It's Pronounced "Five Two"(2003)
KJ-52 IS MAKING SOME NOISE! Recently, this Uprock, hip hop trend-setter was seen on MTV/TRL in a piece about his music video Dear Slim. Response was tremendous, MTV message boards were lit up with postings about KJ-52 and his music. IT’S PRONOUNCED FIVE-TWO, is a slammin¹, often improvisational, and always mesmerizing CD from KJ-52. His irresistible style of rhythm and wordplay has become his trademark to hundreds of thousands of fans the country over.
Behind the Musik (2005)
KJ-52 is a rare find in today¹s Christian hip hop world. A Caucasian American MC who has risen to prominence in a largely black arena, he is at once a respectful student of the art form and a genuine hip hop innovator, stretching the boundaries of both its sound and shape. And regardless of where he¹s working- from churches and huge Christian festivals to the heart of the hip hop club scene, KJ can hold his own, with ease, against the best rappers in the business. Indeed, there's nothing that smacks of the poseur in KJ; rather, everything about his work screams "the real deal."