Ravi Zacharias End Of Reason
In a culture that casts skepticism on the Christian worldview, you can be prepared to refute the most common arguments put forward by atheists with clarity and hope.
When author Sam Harris confronted Christianity in Letter to a Christian Nation, reviewers called the book "marvelous" and a generation of readers--hundreds of thousands of them--were drawn to his message. Deeply troubled, Dr. Ravi Zacharias knew that he had to respond.
For over thirty years, Dr. Zacharias has been an acclaimed apologist for Christian thought and belief. In this response, he gives a strong and rational answer to Harris's claims and questions, such as:
- Is your God real, or just an "imaginary friend"?
- How can a loving God exist when there is so much suffering?
- Have Christians waged senseless war on other faiths, on the environment, and on each other in the name of a nonexistent God?
In Zacharias's compelling and uplifting response, he spells out:
- The true nature of evil
- The bankruptcy of an atheistic worldview
- The coexistence of religion and science
- The foundation of morality
- The power and goodness of God
Dr. Zacharias's words are not only for those who have read the writings of the new atheists, but also for Christians who have felt their beliefs come under fire in the marketplace of ideas. His powerful, passionate message will ignite you with the hope of the gospel and the authority of Jesus Christ's teachings.