Kevin DeYoung Crazy Busy
Winner of the ECPA Book of the Year Award
“I’M TOO BUSY!” We’ve all heard it. We’ve all said it. All too often, busyness gets the best of us.
Just one look at our jam-packed schedules tells us how hard it can be to strike a well-reasoned balance between doing nothing and doing it all.
That’s why award-winning author and pastor Kevin DeYoung addresses the busyness problem head on in his newest book, Crazy Busy—and not with the typical arsenal of time management tips, but rather with the biblical tools we need to get to the source of the issue and pull the problem out by the roots.
Highly practical and super short, Crazy Busy will help you put an end to “busyness as usual.”
Table of Contents:
1. Hello, My Name is Busy
2. Here, There, and Gone: Three Dangers to Avoid
3. The Killer P’s—Diagnosis #1: You Are Beset with Many Manifestations of Pride
4. The Terror of Total Obligation—Diagnosis #2: You Are Trying to Do What God Does Not Expect You to Do
5. Mission Creep—Diagnosis #3: You Can’t Serve Others without Setting Priorities
6. A Cruel Kindergarchy—Diagnosis #4: You Need to Stop Freaking Out about Your Kids
7. Deep Calls to Deep—Diagnosis #5: You Are Letting the Screen Strangle Your Soul
8. Rhythm and Blues—Diagnosis #6: You’d Better Rest Yourself before You Wreck Yourself
9. Embracing the Burdens of Busyness—Diagnosis #7: You Suffer More because You Don’t Expect to Suffer at All
10. The One Thing You Must Do